We are looking to hire a talented PHP Developer to manage our back-end services. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding all server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain the central database and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Building Web Applications from the ground up (design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve).
- Deliver solutions to ensure highest performance and best user experience.
- Detailed-oriented, flexible and proactive.
- Troubleshoot problems and communicate effectively and in timely manner.
- Effectively manage in-house Portals and enhance their performance.
- Payment Gateway integration such as Stripe, Paypal etc.
- Work effectively with team members and provide valuable feedback.
- To have all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- To integrate the front-end elements into the application, therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Must have good team communication skills.
- Must have command over well-structured coding.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle – Troubleshoot, Test and Maintain the Core Software and Databases.
Professional Qualifications and Skills :
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject