We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our Team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Work on the development project from start to finish.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Ensuring the foolproof performance of the deliverable
- Work on WordPress custom plugin development when needed.
- Make WordPress custom theme with customize option from scratch.
- Debugging tools.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments
- Payment Gateway integration such as Stripe, Paypal etc.
- WordPress Developers design and implement websites for companies using the WordPress creation tool.
- Responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the implementation of themes and plugins.
- To create attractive and user-friendly websites according to client specifications.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc).
Professional Qualification and Skills :
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages