We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to join our Marketing team! As an SEO Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of the business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success.
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy.
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs.
- Prepare and present reports regularly.
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences.
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization.
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
Professional Skills & Qualifications :
- Proven success in SEO
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analyzing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Masters in marketing or similar relevant