We are looking for a Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to address our marketing needs. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Must be capable to understand the instructions given in the English language & fully take the responsibility of the task.
- Strong concept development & visualization, create an original design with the idea of written description.
- Must have great command on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and after-effects.
- Excellent and creative graphical & illustration skills i.e. Logo, Branding, Animated logo/Intro, 3D logo, 2D Character Design, Banners, Flyers, Product design.
- Website design & App Mock-up design would be a plus.
- Ability to work tight deadlines.
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques & technologies.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Professional Skills and Qualifications :
- Proven work experience as a Designer.
- Portfolio of completed design projects.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. InDesign and Balsamiq).
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts.
- Attention to visual details.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field.